I grew up on a farm admiring nature and exploring the woods, in southeast Nebraska. We moved between my seventh and eighth grade to Carroll, IA where I was first exposed to Adobe Illustrator 8.0 and Photoshop 3.0 in high school. After high school I went to design college in Omaha, Nebraska, graduated valedictorian and was hired at Webster shortly thereafter.
Outside of work I am on the Program Advisory Committee (PAC) for The Creative Center which helps determine the direction of the curriculum. I love being outdoors and am referred to at work as the “cultured outdoorsman” for my love of PBS, classical music and the outdoors. I enjoy anything outside but especially fishing, biking and golfing. I have 2 children, Isaac and Ella and a beautiful wife Alicia. Alicia is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
• AIGA Nebraska
• AMA Pinnacles
• Communication Arts Design Annual
• Graphis Design Annuals – 2008, 2010, 2014 and 2015
• How Magazine
• Logo Lounge – Books 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
• Logo Lounge Master Library Volume 2 – Animal & Mythology
• Logo of the Day at www.logooftheday.com (10.26.11)
• Nebraska ADDYs
• District ADDY
• Print Regional Design Annual
• Neenah Paper’s PAPERWORKS Letterhead Contest (Second Quarter 2011 – Bronze)
• The Dieline
• FPO (For Print Only)